JEAN FARAH - DENIM BRUT
- Jean Farah
- - Mid-rise waist
- - Wide legs
- - Italian pockets in front
- - Piped pockets at back
- - Wide hem at bottom of legs
- - Available in 3 colors: Raw denim, New bleached, and off-white
Our jeans are eco-responsible, they are ethically made with respect for people and the environment.
1. 100% of the cotton fibers used in their manufacture are from organic agriculture.
2. They are certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), a leading certification for organic clothing. It certifies a minimum of 95% organic material and sets high environmental, social, and health standards from harvest to clothing production. Learn more about our certifications.
3. Our denim dyeing is labeled OEKOTEX 100, a reference label that certifies the absence of toxic substances for humans and the planet.
4. We manufacture our jeans in Turkey in partnership with a workshop committed to the environment and developing a large program of innovations and sustainable development research, including on water and energy conservation.
5. For washing, we chose ozone technology. This process significantly reduces water and energy consumption and avoids the use of oxidizing chemical products such as potassium or chlorine. Ozone washing releases no toxic emissions into the atmosphere.
6. Our buttons, rivets, and zippers are made of chrome-free and nickel-free metal.
7. Our jacquard pocket linings are woven from organic cotton.
To ensure that our jeans have a nice fit and comfort, we add elastane. We have not yet found an eco-friendly alternative to this material.
95% COTON GOTS, 3% POLYESTER RECYCLE
Le produit est certifié GOTS (EGL/62888/GOTS/1429988/1)|Le produit est composé de matière recyclée
Free return in mainland France within 14 days from receipt of your order.