DALYA SKIRT - DENIM STONE
Dalya mid-length jeans
- Mid-rise waist
- Straight cut
- Slit on the front
- Italian pockets on both sides
- Denim Stone colour
Our denim pieces are eco-responsible, ethically manufactured with respect for people and nature:
- 100% of the cotton fibers used in their manufacture are organically grown.
- They are labeled GOTS® (Global Organic Textile Standard): reference label for organic clothing. It certifies a minimum of 95% organic material, with high environmental, social and sanitary requirements from harvesting to garment manufacturing.
- The dyeing of our denims is labelled OEKOTEX 100: a reference label that certifies the absence of toxic substances for humans and the planet.
We manufacture our jeans in Turkey in partnership with a workshop that is very committed to the environment and is developing a wide range of innovations and research in the field of sustainable development, particularly in terms of saving water and energy.
- For washing, we have chosen the Ozone technology. This process considerably reduces water and energy consumption and avoids the use of oxidizing chemicals such as potassium or chlorine. Ozone washing does not release any toxic emissions into the atmosphere.
- Our buttons, rivets and zippers are made of chrome and nickel free metal.
Our jacquard pocket bottoms are woven in organic cotton.
In order to give our jeans a nice fit and comfort, we add elastane, we have not found an ecological alternative to this material for the moment.
Our model is 1.77m tall and wears a size 36.
Measurements for a size 36 :
- Total height: 75 cm
- Waist: 70 cm
- Pelvis: 96 cm
99% COTON GOTS, 1% ELASTHANNE
Le produit est certifié GOTS (EGL/62888/GOTS/1429988/1)