RUBI BLOUSE - LAURIER
Rubi blouse, long sleeves
- Round collar closed with a green pearly button
- Pearly buttons and embroidered details on the whole length
- Embroidered details, pleats and gathers on the chest and back
- Slightly loose sleeves with embroidered details and small pleats, gathered at shoulders and cuffs, closed with a pearly button
- Cotton/linen fabric with embossed flower motifs
- Laurel green color
Our Rubi laurel blouse will make you fall in love with its embossed floral patterns. Its certified organic cotton and linen composition offers softness, comfort and durability. It is manufactured in our partner workshop in China, with whom we have been working for 10 years. Together we pursue high ambitions for the ecoresponsibility of our products.
Linen is a natural vegetal fabric, known for its strength and its thermoregulatory properties. It is recognized as an ecological material because it requires little water and pesticides and its manufacture consumes little energy.
We use organic cotton because its culture is more ecological and ethical. From the seed to the flower harvest, organic cotton is grown without pesticides, insecticides or chemical fertilizers, and without GMOs. Its culture consumes less water than conventional cotton.
It carries the OCS 100 label (Organic Cotton Standard) which certifies 100% organic material. This label ensures the absence of GMO in the cultivation of cotton and the absence of chemicals in its processing.
Our model measures 1m76 and wears a size 36.
Measurements for a size 36 :
- Total height: 59 cm
- Length shoulder to shoulder: 34 cm
- Chest measurement: 104 cm
63% COTON OCS, 37% LIN
Le coton est issu de l'agriculture biologique et certifié OCS