PAULA SHIRT - COQUELICOT PRINT
Paula printed shirt
- Tunisian collar
- Buttoned on the whole length
- Straight cut and slightly rounded at the bottom of the body
- Long sleeves, slightly loose, tightened at the bottom and closed by 2 buttons at the wrists
- Gathers on the chest, back, shoulders and cuffs
- Buttons made of corozo ( vegetal material)
- Exclusive poppy print
Our Paula shirt is made in our new Poppy print. Its colors have been worked by our design studio in harmony with the collection. Its advantage: it is made of 100% Ecovero® viscose.
Ecovero® viscose is an environmentally friendly fabric made from a process that transforms plant cellulose into strong, soft artificial fibers comparable to silk.
Our Ecovero® viscose carries the Lenzing® label, the name of the Austrian company that produces this material. It guarantees biodegradable material and wood from sustainably managed forests, certified by FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or PEFC (Pan European Forest Certification). The Lenzing company follows strict standards imposed by the EU Eco Label, to ensure a low environmental impact throughout the production chain of this fiber and guarantee a resistant and qualitative product. It is a good alternative to conventional viscose since it consumes half the water and its material is traceable thanks to its unique manufacturing system.
Our model measures 1m73 and wears a size 36.
Size 36 measurements:
- Total height: 61.5 cm
- Shoulder to shoulder length: 30 cm
- Sleeve length: 64 cm
- Chest measurement: 104 cm
100% VISCOSE LENZING VISCOSE
Viscose issue d'une filière éco-responsable et certifiée Lenzing